UFC Brooklyn: Henry Cejudo vs TJ Dillashaw Live streaming & fight card, start time and channel guide.
The UFC kicks off the first-ever ESPN card on Saturday night when it touches down in Brooklyn, NY for a fight card fit for a huge pay-per-view event. The card, which will air on ESPN+ will feature a super fight between UFC flyweight champion Henry Cejudo and UFC bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw who will face off for Cejudo’s first title defense.
The UFC makes its debut on ESPN+ with a superfight-headlined event in Brooklyn, New York, on Saturday, Jan. 19.
The main event is a showdown between flyweight champion Henry Cejudo and bantamweight champ TJ Dillashaw for Cejudo’s 125-pound belt. The fight was to top the bill of a pay-per-view event a week later but was moved to this fight card, the first under a five-year broadcast deal between the UFC and ESPN.
Also on the card, Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone drops back to lightweight to face Alexander Hernandez, and former Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy, whose NFL career was derailed by a domestic violence case, makes his UFC debut.
UFC Brooklyn Main Card (ESPN+ 10 PM ET/7 PM PT)
- UFC flyweight title: Henry Cejudo (c) vs. TJ Dillashaw
- Greg Hardy vs. Allen Crowder
- Gregor Gillespie vs. Yancy Medeiros
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Dustin Ortiz
- Paige VanZant vs. Rachael Ostovich
- Glover Teixeira vs. Ion Cutelaba
Prelims (ESPN 8 PM ET/5 PM PT)
- Alexander Hernandez vs. Donald Cerrone
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Vinicius Castro
- John Lineker vs. Cory Sandhagen
UFC Brooklyn takes place on January 19, 2019, live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. FanSided will be in attendance. Follow along with us for all your live results and highlights throughout the night.